We don’t assign a grade for the course, but we ensure that everyone who participates in the full 15 hours of course time is fully competent by the end. We’ve taught over 33,000 students and the only few who have not become competent and not received their certificate of completion were those who were not able to participate in the full duration of the course.
- Do I need to have any previous experience?
- How many students are there in a class?
- How many hours are in the classroom vs out on the water?
- What type of yacht do we learn on?
- Are lessons ever cancelled due to bad weather?
- How do I know what role on the yacht to do – will you help me decide?
- What happens if I feel seasick?
- What do I get a at the end of the course?
- Will I be awarded a pass or fail at the end of the course?
- Do I have to complete a course or have any type of qualification to sail or charter a boat?