You will have the opportunity to try every job on the yacht and don’t actually need to decide on just one. You’ll be rigging from day one and not long after will have the chance to take the helm and take charge.
For each lesson the white board will have your name and job for rigging the yacht and unrigging. While we are sailing you will change jobs every 5 to 10 minutes and also get some all important time to watch and learn. Enhance your enjoyment out on the water by understanding your role aboard.
- Do I need to have any previous experience?
- How many students are there in a class?
- How many hours are in the classroom vs out on the water?
- What type of yacht do we learn on?
- Are lessons ever cancelled due to bad weather?
- How do I know what role on the yacht to do – will you help me decide?
- What happens if I feel seasick?
- What do I get a at the end of the course?
- Will I be awarded a pass or fail at the end of the course?
- Do I have to complete a course or have any type of qualification to sail or charter a boat?