We welcome participants of all levels. In fact, many people often take our course without ever having been on a yacht before. If you have been part of a crew on a boat but haven’t fully understood what to do, then this course is ideal. Other students have done a lot of sailing but need reassurance that what they’re doing is the correct way to sail a boat with confidence and safety. You will be able to anticipate what’s happening next and broaden your knowledge base.
- Do I need to have any previous experience?
- How many students are there in a class?
- How many hours are in the classroom vs out on the water?
- What type of yacht do we learn on?
- Are lessons ever cancelled due to bad weather?
- How do I know what role on the yacht to do – will you help me decide?
- What happens if I feel seasick?
- What do I get a at the end of the course?
- Will I be awarded a pass or fail at the end of the course?
- Do I have to complete a course or have any type of qualification to sail or charter a boat?